Social Media and Community Manager
Ellevens Esports is an elite gaming organisation operating in the UK, co-owned by footballing superstar Gareth Bale.
We are currently on the lookout for a dedicated Social Media and Community Manager to join our growing team as we continue to ramp up our operations. You’ll help build a community and a dedicated following of Ellevens fans by planning and curating innovative and engaging posts across our social media pages - working alongside our experienced content team.
You will have a creative mindset and be data driven, fully competent with reporting back on our KPI’s using our tools and dashboards to the management team. Furthermore, you will have a driven and self-starter attitude - comfortable working on your own initiative and in a wider creative team.
We have some exciting and pioneering things planned to take the industry by storm! This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at an early stage and create something from the ground up.
You Will Be:
- Developing our social media strategy with your extensive knowledge of each platforms’ nuances and audiences
- Growing our social media presence through on-brand pieces of content that align with our values, personality and professionalism
- Reporting results and KPI’s on a weekly basis through the appropriate tools and dashboards provided
- Planning and curating both scheduled and reactive posts, gatekeeping what goes out on our social platforms according to set guidelines
- Pitching in with bigger picture content ideas that will help expand our reach
- Assisting with the management of talent to ensure deliverables are met and amplified in the most effective way possible
- Helping to identify new players and content creators that will provide value to our organisation
- Proficient in fast-paced environments, executing with urgency without compromising quality
- Understanding of sponsorship commitments and help maximise our partnership relationships through social media
- Constantly tweaking and optimising our channels to be as effective as possible
You Will Have:
- A fantastic understanding of the gaming industry/culture and what’s trending
- A passion for esports and actively keep up-to-date with the competitive landscape
- An extensive knowledge of each of the major social media platforms and how to best utilise them - as well as new platforms
- A self-starter attitude and enthusiasm to build something incredible
- 2-3 Years minimum experience working in a social media role (within gaming is desirable)
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and orally
- A flexible approach to travel and attending events when necessary
- An understanding of start-up organisations, appreciating the fact that it is not a normal 9-5 job
- A passion and knowledge of football (desirable)
- Competency with various image and video editing software (desirable)
We are temporarily working remotely due to COVID-19, with a view to shortly returning back to our London office in Soho.
We offer a competitive salary based upon experience.
Ellevens Esports is an elite gaming organization between 38 Entertainment Group and global footballing superstar Gareth Bale. Bale’s Esports team consists of some of the ﬁnest gamers in competitive FIFA and Rocket League, who are joined by some of the most exciting personalities across YouTube and Twitch. The team has enjoyed significant early success, finishing 2nd in the world in the FIFA eClub World Cup and winning eight Rocket League championships.