Props and Environment Artist
At elite3d we are currently looking for talented 3D artists specialized in props and environments for next-gen games standards.
Required skills and experience:
- Solid experience with Maya and/or 3DS Max and/or Blender.
- Experience with the process of generating assets from high poly to low poly (Creating normal maps, re-topology, optimized UVs unwrapping…)
- Experience in creating textures in Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Experience in creating PBR materials.
- Artistic skills, creative initiative and flexibility to adapt to different styles.
- Team work skills, self-motivated and proactive.
- Capacity to adapt to a demanding workflow.
- Experience with videogame engines.
- Experience with Zbrush.
- Fluent English.
- Flexible hours.
- In-house Physiotherapist.
- Relocation help.
- Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits.
- Kitchens in the studio.
- Substantial discount for private healthcare.
- Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers.
- Social events and “Master Classes”.
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
- Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
- Salary based on experience.
Interested artists should send their CV with portfolio to the email at the link below with reference to “Props & Environment Artist”.