Experienced Games Animator
At elite3d we are currently looking for an Animator with experience in Key Frame and Motion Capture animation to help us create exciting new gameplay experiences and participate in different challenging AAA game productions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development animating characters.
- Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure, as well as other organic forms.
- A deep understanding of animation pipelines, motion capture animation, technical animation and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Strong knowledge of MotionBuilder and/or Maya.
- Rigging/skinning and weighting process.
- Experience of a full game pipeline including optimization.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English both verbal as well as in writing.
- At least one shipped game (credited), indie or AAA.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior animators.
- Craft animations for in-game assets while following the style guide.
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Understand, maintain, explore, and enhance our visual style guide.
To successfully apply for this position, you need to be able to have:
- Have experience with current generation of AAA game engines, preferably Unreal Engine.
- Understand effective asset creation and optimization.
- Have an excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality.
- Have ability to set realistic time estimates for your own work.
- Proactive and problem solver positive attitude.
- Team player and good collaboration skills.
- Flexible hours
- In-house Physiotherapist
- Relocation help
- Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits
- Kitchens in the studio
- Substantial discount for private healthcare
- Subsidized Gym
- Dynamic English classes (Beginner, Intermediate and High intermediate)
- Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers
- Social events and “Master Classes"
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
- Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
- Salary based on experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV with portfolio to the attached email with reference to “Experiences Games Animator”