Experienced Gameplay Programmer
At elite3d we are currently looking for a talented and experienced Game Engineer.
Should be excited at the idea of working closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to help create new outstanding features to provide a great player experience and must be comfortable working within and adding to an established code framework.
- Work closely with designers and artists to achieve the vision of the game
- Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant, and maintainable technologies and code
- Design and implement core features and systems
- Develop implementation plans and software according to functional requirements & feature specifications
- Overseeing the creation and maintenance of detailed, comprehensive documentation.
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ software engineering experience
- Shipped at least one game title as gameplay engineer
- Fluent in C++
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI / pathing, animation, gameplay scripting, FX, user interface or online networking.
- A desire to work in a positive, collaborative and international team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent English both verbal as well as in writing.
- Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related field.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience with visual scripting languages such as Blueprint or Kismet
- Experience with code and algorithmic optimization to improve performance.
- Strong mathematics skills
- Strong debugging skills
- Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior engineers.
To successfully apply for this position, you need to be able to have:
- Proven software design, game programming, optimization skills
- Highly commitment to deadlines with ability to set realistic time estimates for own work.
- An excellent eye for detail and delivering quality work.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Team player and good collaboration skills.
Benefits we offer:
- Flexible hours.
- In-house Physiotherapist.
- Relocation help.
- Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits.
- Kitchens in the studio.
- Substantial discount for private healthcare and Gym.
- Spanish and English language courses.
- Social events and “Master Classes”.
- After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
- Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
- Salary based on experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV with portfolio to the email at the link below with reference to “Game Programmer”.