Experienced Character Artist
At elite3d we are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Character Artist for AAA game productions.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent understanding of the tools and skills listed below.
- Excellent knowledge in 3DS Max and/or Maya and/or Blender, Zbrush and Marvelous Designer.
- Solid hard-surface modelling skills
- Good understanding of real-time graphics and have preferably worked on at least one released title.
- Excellent understanding of the technical limitations of game art assets and art pipelines.
- Experience in creating PBR materials in Photoshop and Substance Painter.
- Able to work closely with riggers and animators to ensure models match their needs.
- Artistic skills, creative initiative and flexibility to adapt to different styles.
- Capacity to adapt to a demanding workflow, maintaining quality and consistency while meeting the objectives.
- Experience with runtime engines.
- Willing to mentor and inspire other character artists.
- Can work in a team as well as individualy, being able to communicate well and having a proactive attitude are a must.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Experience Maya Xgen and videogame hair creation.
- Knowledge of rigging, animation, and deformation.
- Flexible hours.
- In-house Physiotherapist.
- Relocation assistance.
- Daily Healthy breakfast.
- Substantial discount for private healthcare.
- Subsidized Gym.
- Amazing Masterclasses!
- In-house language courses (English and Spanish).
- Social events.
- Gaming consoles, foosball table, board games specialist literature and more.
- Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
- Salary based on experience.
If you feel that this position is for you, please send your CV to the email attached to the apply button with reference to “Experienced Character Artist”