Competition Coordinator and Community/Content Manager
Elite Gaming is a new and exciting home for competition level Real Time Strategy (RTS) gaming. We organise and stream some of the most exciting and innovative events, and with the launch of many new games in the genre over the coming months ahead, we intend to rapidly scale.
We are looking for a community and content manager that is extremely passionate and motivated about e-sports, especially RTS games such as Age of Empires, and has an intimate understanding of the e-sports world, especially platforms such as Twitch, Discord and YouTube.
- Help decide and develop future content, especially competition and tournament concepts.
- Create incredible content for all our social media platforms and streams. Examples may include thumbnails, trailer videos, explanation videos, emotes and more. Some of this may require outsourcing and management of that process.
- Manage social media channels, especially Discord servers.
- Manage tournaments and events, including stakeholder management both in terms of players, audience and game studios.
- Proactively build relationships with key partners and potential partners.
- Actively track KPI's and metrics, especially in regards to audience retention.
- Motivate and build relationship with our players.
- Edit and publish YouTube videos, including highlight videos.
- Organise custom stream overlays and related materials.
- Edit and update websites.
- Mother tongue or superb written and spoken English.
- Proven experience within the gaming and/or e-sports world - especially a good knowledge of Twitch, Discord, Reddit and YouTube.
- Passion for the esports and gaming, especially RTS and preferably Age of Empires II or III. Experience as a streamer or tournament level player is a plus.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills.
- Create visual content, and be able to properly outsource such jobs.
ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH US
- We're brand new and growing rapidly, offering you the chance to make a huge impact on the direction we take.
- The potential to be a core part of our project long term as we look to scale and add more human resources.
- Fully remote work, with potential travel opportunities.
Salary will be highly dependent on experience, with a broad expected range of $15,000-20,000 part-time. There will be an opportunity to go full-time subject to performance.