UI/UX Lead (Western Art Style)
Who are we?
Founded in 2008, with more than 600 people in HQ Beijing office, ELEX's goal is always the global market, committed to game development, publishing and operations all together, with a primary focus on international market and has become one of the pioneers of China's game companies looking to expand into international markets.
What kind of people is ELEX looking for?
This position opens to foreign candidates only who are from gaming companies and good at the western realistic style in art.
What can I get from joining ELEX?
- Great platform of making games
- Working with a group of talented people
- A culture encouraging success and accepting failure
- Good benefits and wealth program
We are looking for talented young partners with an international vision, to achieve further success and make more breaking through records in the global game market.
What you will be doing:
- Offer interaction ideas for games. Possess in-depth understanding of product functions and how to deliver them in the game.
- Recognize limitations in game interaction, research independently and optimize game interaction, work on immersive interaction and offer smooth and pleasant user experience.
- Lead and collaborate with teams of UI Designers, Artists, and Engineers, ensure the final quality of product.
- Deeply understanding of interaction design, expert professional skills.
- Excellent teamwork with game designers throughout the design process, deliver design ideas with UI Artists and Engineers.
Your skills and qualifications：
- Bachelor’s degree or above; excellent ability to make design ideas to reality;
- Excellent understanding of design methodologies and flat style; excellent understanding of tactile experience, audio and visual experience, game interaction, art style, backstory and how to deliver the plot; good aesthetic taste;
- Good experience in mobile device or game UI/UX design area;
- Rich game experience and research experience. Familiarity with SLG game is a plus;
- Ability to grasp users’ requirement and logically analyze;
- Expert insights for user needs and logistics;
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustration, Flash and other relevant software, Mastered in work flow, mockups methodologies;
- Passion for user-centered design; Passion for games;
- Strong ability to learn, observe, and catch the latest design trends;