(Closed) UI/UX Designer
Requisition Number: 164825
About EA Sports:
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL hockey, and EA Sports UFC.
About the role:
We are looking for an Experience Designer who specializes in UX/UI Design. You will be responsible for designing interfaces for the development team's internal system tools for the upcoming College Football Franchise.
- Collaborate with Software Engineers, Game Designers and Experience Designers to develop wireframes, prototypes and visual mocks that meet design requirements.
- Create journey maps, user flows and click throughs.
- Create and manage design systems.
- Create game ready art mocks.
- Iterate on designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and internal feedback.
- Create, edit, and optimize high quality UI assets.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- The ability to visualize concepts and ideas from wireframe to completion.
- Experience selling your ideas, prototyping quickly, and improving design solutions with feedback.
- Experience working with and creating design systems (applying existing patterns and defining new ones).
- Expertise in the Adobe Suite, and other visual design tools.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Passionate about sports, gaming and college football.
- Avid gamer.
Please provide a portfolio of your most recent and best work.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.