Thailand Mobile Publishing & Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for an experienced Mobile Publishing & Marketing Manager to join our team to lead the development and execution of market strategy focused on player Acquisition & engagement in Thailand
The candidate requires a strong understanding of video game publishing strategy, including experience across mobile marketing, mobile platforms, and mobile operations.
The role will provide crucial input to the development of go-to-market campaigns, lead and own major market specific publishing initiatives, while pioneering and drive best-in-class global mobile publishing execution to best position EA for future growth in the market.
- To develop detailed and engaging, high-quality localized marketing content and promotional activity plan to support the Global brand marketing strategy, live service and feature calendar releases for EA’s core titles in market
- Manage the implementation, testing and refinement of critical mobile publishing enhancements across Thailand to ensure that player engagement and experience with EA content is maximized. These activities include enhancements across payments, pricing, communications, community, support, partnerships and esports.
- Manage & support the Thailand Mobile community leads or agencies while working closely with the studio franchise live service operations team to ensure that player feedback & sentiment is incorporated into the ongoing planning cycle.
- Monitor market and genre trends and competitors to inform marketing strategy and report back to the key stakeholders (MPA & Studios)
- Manage weekly mobile metric reporting output, detailing performance across all channels
- Partner with EA global creative & localization teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
- Develop and foster relationships with key platform, brand and media partners.
- Establish and manage relationship with governmental and regulatory bodies as required.
- Drive key performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations
- A highly analytical mobile generalist who understands the use of data for all decision making
- A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular
- 3-4 years of marketing experience in a mobile games or creative agency environment with a successful track record of marketing content and features
- Demonstrable experience of good organizational skills and capabilities
- Experience developing marketing strategies, conducting market research and executing high impact marketing plans
- Understanding of key cultural celebrations and holiday periods, including key relevant local market events.
- Experience working with and across a multitude of locally relevant engagement and social platforms.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrable copywriting with experience in localizing from English to local language.
- Project management skills to effectively create, track and communicate against multiple deliverables across functional areas and timelines
- Strong communicator and listener, always keen to lean in & learn
- Written & spoken Thai language proficiency is required