Temporary Videogame Tester - Mexican
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play.
EA Madrid is home to our international Localization Testing and Compliance & Certification groups, comprised of computer engineers, producers, sound and linguistic specialists working to provide localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. At EA Madrid, you will find a vibrant, multicultural environment where each employee has an important role in this exciting organization.
As a Localization Tester, your main role will be to check the linguistic quality of localized products, and ensure they follow EA procedures and requirements before being certified by EA’s Compliance & Certification group. You may also assist EA's Worldwide Customer Experience service in evaluating their advisors.
Your Primary Responsibilities Will Include
- Complete assigned tasks, thoroughly.
- Ensure that all bugs, flaws or issues are reported correctly (in English and Mexican) and removed from the product before release.
- Inform Leads and Senior Testers of any issue that may slow down or stop testing progress early.
- Proactively seek ways to improve your knowledge of testing procedures and related equipment.
- Follow EA security procedures by taking responsibility for equipment and software security.
- You will report to the Linguistic Specialist Expert.
- Fluent (written and verbal) in English and in Mexican - must be a native speaker.
- Demonstrate an ability to approach testing in a detailed and structured way.
- Interest and knowledge of video games, the video game industry and platforms, including PC, Mac, Consoles (PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One), and Mobile.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive , player-focused, and team-oriented
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Windows environment
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- EA offers relocation support for employees joining us from outside of Madrid.
- Please note, you must be eligible to work in Spain. EA does not sponsor visas for this position.
- EA Madrid’s work is dynamic. There will be peak periods of activity, therefore the workload and make-up of teams will vary. Regular working hours are 40 hours per week. On few occasions overtime might be needed either on workdays or weekends. It will be compensated with time off.
- Please check out our digital magazine for more information about Living in Spain
You will be required to work remotely from home due to Covid pandemic. Candidates available to relocate to any location within Spain will be prioritized, however we might consider the option to allow certain employees to work from different countries.
- After your cv validation by the talent acquisition team, you will be invited by email to pass an online test through an external platform. Stay tuned!
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.