EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to achieve outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of accomplished artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, creatively motivated through collaboration, culture and craft.
The Technical Art team combines creativity and imagination with technical expertise. They are the bridge between artists, engineers and designers responsible for data design and art production workflows.
- Support for vendor artists using EA pipeline, workflow, and tools.
- Support Vendor setup.
- Develop tools to refine processes, including batching and automation.
- Look for and fix inefficiencies and problems in existing processes.
- Develop and share methods to help Vendor Artists achieve at the highest quality and maximum efficiency.
- Create documents for Vendors outlining art production needs, including in-game integration, 3rd party/in-house tools, and art asset critiques.
- Check assets for technical integrity before integrating into the game.
- Troubleshoot technical issues inherent in maintaining a clean file structure and pipelines for both in-house and 3rd party software.
- Communicate with Vendors and Our teams.
You will have the following skills:
- Minimum 6 Years of work experience as a TA
- Minimum of 3 shipped Products
- Strong technical communication skills
- English and Mandarin proficiency
- Network and infrastructure knowledge - VPNs, DNS, routing, and security.
- Experience with Perforce, Shotgun, and shell scripting
- Knowledge of Game Production Pipeline and Workflows
- General knowledge of Game Development Engines such as Unreal 4 and Unity 3d
- Knowledge of rendering pipelines, 3d math, and performance profiling
- Knowledge of Python scripting or Visual scripting
- Knowledge of DCC Tools such as Maya, Max, Zbrush, Substance Designer, and Painter
- Familiar with the latest asset creation techniques such as Modeling, Texturing, Animation, and Rigging.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.