Supplier Diversity Analyst
Job Title: Supplier Diversity Analyst
EA was founded 30 years ago by individuals with a deep passion for making games. Many things have changed over the years as the gaming industry—and the company—has expanded immensely, but we are still driven by the same passion for developing, publishing, and distributing the world’s best games. Our history has been one of great success, and our future looks even brighter. Gaming has come a long way from Pac-Man & Space Invaders to modern EA Favorites like Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Battlefield, FIFA, Madden, Need for Speed and The Sims.
India Operations :
EA India’s office in Hyderabad supports game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online and free to play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centers: IT – provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, sourcing, procurement support, payroll & FP&A.
Introduction To Function & Role
The supplier diversity program is an opportunity for EA’s to expand access to the best suppliers. The global teams across EA is eager to integrate these improvements into our sourcing process and elevate our conversations with the business. These design and capabilities will help us drive diverse supplier participation in the bidding process and help us achieve various long-term benefit. Also, create an environment conducive to selecting diverse suppliers who fulfill the business need without increasing costs.
Roles & Responsibilities Includes
- Proven track record of developing or evolving a Supplier Diversity program. Deep understanding of the Supplier Diversity ecosystem of suppliers and supporting organizations.
- Conduct analysis on supplier diversity data recommendations to facilitate supplier intake and manage the over-all data and support program reporting and improvements.
- Ability to publish effective spend penetration on diverse suppliers and maintain the supplier diverse database up to date.
- Identifying diverse suppliers including but not limited to minority, women, veteran, people with disabilities and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) business utilization communities.
- Qualify them against sourcing opportunities and connect them to the business & process.
- Effectively influences, collaborates, and partners with business leaders, other team members and internal teams to help advance and support supplier diversity initiatives to drive results. Competency in large and small forum presentations.
- Displays ingenuity and innovation in developing solutions that are consistent with organization objectives.
- Be a point of contact to address internal and external request and escalations related to supplier diversity operations.
- Process and understand multiple, complex streams of information and to be able to present it in simple, clear, and concise terms.
- Follow policies and procedure and ability to guide new members to adhere the Policies and Procedures.
- Initiate and support team operations tasks and maintenance of desktop procedures and help with regular spend review and reporting on diverse suppliers. In addition, help us track, manage and maintain the supplier diversity program information.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Strong creative, logical, analytical and persuasion skills
- Result oriented
- Team player, “customer” focused
- Ability to multitask in a complex environment
- Fluent in English is mandatory, other languages are a plus
- Bachelors’ degree in business, information systems, supply chain, procurement, finance, management, or related field
- 7–8 years of experience in Sourcing including 2+ years of experience in supplier diversity roles
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office. Proficient with MS Excel.
- Experience working within a US or European company
- Service oriented and conscientious with attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
- Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role