Sr Tech Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams’ experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams..
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in Bucharest and recruit for a variety of Technical positions across our n Studio. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to hire talented tech candidates with varying skillsets, backgrounds and levels of expertise. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Be a talent advisor and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting
- Partner with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their teams and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications
- Oversee the end-to-end recruitment process, delivering a great experience to both candidates and your partners. This includes sourcing, screening and assessing candidates
- Create detailed sourcing project plans and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates. Demonstrate awareness of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience
- Research and document industry trends and market intelligence.
- Track sourcing data, producing regular and ad-hoc reports. Use data to influence. Prepare and carefully review figures, computations, reports, etc., to identify any trends and propose solutions
- Participate in projects across global Talent Acquisition. Partner closely with EU TA tech team.
- Have great verbal and written English skills
- 6 + years experience as a recruiter.
- A strong background in technical recruiting and/or solid understanding of software engineering skillsets.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Experience in recruiting for the entertainment or Tech industries
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow ups, negotiations, and hiring.
- Experience with recruiting methods and tools
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.