Southeast Asia Mobile Community Engagement Manager
The Community Engagement Manager will manage EA's Mobile social media campaigns in Southeast Asia. You will develop and launch local social channels for EA core mobile franchises in the market. You will manage the local implementation of social content strategies, and work with all partners to manage content calendars, scheduling, and publishing of content. We ask that you have a strong grasp of social media platforms. You are a specialist, knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations. You will work with important regional and global partners to integrate and align social opportunities and build EA's community base.
You will play an important role in the EA Asia Commercial Mobile team as it will shape the social media marketing approach, define digital initiatives and live service operations to meet the needs and feedback from our players in the region.
- Analyze and improve the performance of the game's social media channels
- Grow content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- Plan, execute and track new initiatives and online content, through these content creators / influencers
- Analyze key metrics of content creators / influencers, and help market strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
- Establish partnerships with content creators / influencers to broaden EA's engagement with the community
- Build and maintain relationships with gamers and important community leaders
- Monitor player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric live service programs
- Partner with EA global creative and localisation teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
- Develop relationships with platform, brand and media partners within Southeast Asia.
- Drive performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations
- A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing on client side (digital/marketing/social) or top digital/advertising agencies.
- Strong creative and editorial skills – including language localization.
- Experience developing insights from social listening.
- Experience with social analytics across channels.
- Summarize data from many sources into relevant insights.
- Experience growing social communities and developing content on social platforms.
- Basic creative skills e.g. Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of tools like Synthesio, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Datasift, Radian 6.
- Creative, player first approach.
- Preference for Filipino language skills