Software Engineer - Machine Learning (24 Months Contract)
This is a temporary contract of 24 Months.
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
- EA’s Marketing Innovation team is focused on bringing never seen experiences to players that are linked to our games and campaigns, you will report to the Lead Software Architect.
- You will contribute in all areas of the development lifecycle whilst providing meaningful commit messages (Git).
- You will work with the team defining user stories and tasks. Interpreting written requirements and technical specifications whilst prototyping new mechanics to proof out designs and thought processes.
- An essential part within this is the role is technology, and how it forges that link between players and the worlds we create. You will help guide this vision to help create the next big thing.
Skills and Qualifications
- Software Engineer with 2+ years of experience in development of Deep Learning / Computer Vision services
- Experience working with Python and Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience using Machine Learning Frameworks like PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Experience developing backend services using Django, Flask or FastAPI
- Experience working in cloud environments (e.g. AWS Sagemaker)
- Exposure to creating containers (Docker) or using serverless technologies.
- Exposure to unit- and integration-testing
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.