Software Engineer in Rendering
We are looking for a Rendering Engineer to join the Frostbite team!
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
You will be part of our talented rendering team, driving the technology forward that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games. You will collaborate with world-class engineers and artists across EA.
You will report to the Senior Engineering Manager in your location.
- Develop and maintain high-quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
- Research, innovate and implement cutting edge real-time rendering techniques
- Collaborate across team and discipline boundaries to provide highly productive and effective art and content workflows
- Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
- Work closely with game team artists and art directors to create effective solutions
- Inspire and mentor less experienced members of the team
- Real-time computer graphics knowledge
- Expert C++, data-driven design, and architecture skills
- Expertise in profiling and optimization
- BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
- Console development experience
- C# and Tools development experience
- Experience from leading or managing other engineers
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.