Senior Treasury Analyst, FX
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
The Senior Treasury Analyst, FX will be focused on working with EA's global finance team to identify FX exposures, build and support EA's FX hedging program and manage inter-company.
- Support the global foreign exchange hedging program including the identification and consolidation of FX exposures, execution of FX trades, and reporting of hedging activity
- Work with financial institutions, Regional Controllership, Tax and Accounting to resolve FX issues, build partnerships and develop best practices
- Prepare FX performance measurement packages, analytics for monthly close process and FX-Investment Committee and CFO Close on a quarterly basis. Prepare Treasury related 10K and 10Q footnotes
- Support the forecasting and reporting of monthly Other Income & Expense comparative analysis
- Support FX front office processes including loading FX trades and rates, maintaining settlement instructions and updating FX mandates with counter-party banks
- Help with implementation of a Foreign Exchange exposure management tool
- Help with all inter-company settlements and transactions and prepare monthly interest calculations
- Prepare documentation and ensure ongoing compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 for FX function. Help with our auditor walk-through and audit reviews
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and implementation of FX strategies that comply with FASB 52, FASB 133 and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 requirements
- Provide Treasury systems administrative support
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and provide project support
Education and Experience:
- Education: BA/BS Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Experience in a multinational corporation with 3 or more years of relevant Treasury experience
- Treasury Software experience in Kyriba, FXall, Citidirect, Capella, Atlas and Bloomberg
- Working knowledge of Oracle R12, Essbase and Hyperion Enterprise
- Technical skills (including experience with FX derivative instruments, accounting standards, compliance requirements and systems expertise)
- Apply finance and treasury principles and policies to daily responsibilities
- Familiarity with financial markets and bank platforms
It's not easy building the world's best digital playground. It's hair-standing-on-end exhilarating. It's down-in-the-trenches challenging. It's stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It's you—taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: play. In an industry that's changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart plans, strategic acquisitions, and most importantly, our creative people around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play. We take that last part very seriously, so if what you're reading excites you as much as it does us, apply today.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.