(Closed) Senior Technical Product Manager
EA Create Tools and Technology Team is looking for accomplished people to help us fulfill our mission of providing creative tools and workflows that allow EA to lead the industry in content quality. With locations across the globe, our group strives to build an ecosystem of modular components that are efficient, adaptable to trends and allow for quick iteration of any artistic idea into reality.
What The Senior Technical Product Manager Will Do
You will initially focus on a large asset library product that has been initiated within EA Create. However, it needs to go wider. You will be critical to expanding the vision and stakeholder group for this product, shaping a system to allow EA to bring better and more innovative AAA games to market faster. You will define a product that can exponentially improve our efficiency, supplying high-quality, curated, and shareable content to teams across EA, content that’s designed for maximum versatility and longevity.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager on the team, your job will be to work with essential partners and the broad stakeholder group across EA globally, to identify their needs, to translate those needs into a long-term vision and a roadmap for the solution, and to deliver on that roadmap. You will take on large-scale challenges, and shaping solutions that will have an impact at the highest level within EA.
Day to day you will ...
- Shape, promote, and implement the long-term vision and strategy for your product across EA.
- Work with partners across EA to establish the ideal stakeholder community.
- Manage a wide group of stakeholders across EA focusing on building relationships, understanding their needs, identifying overlaps, and promoting engagement and agreement on important features across the essential players.
- Translate stakeholder needs into a product roadmap, and into well-defined technical requirements to feed into the technical development plan.
- Work with the engineering team, Technical Lead, and partners to refine and prioritize the requirements and support the technical delivery.
- Determine needs and partner with relevant teams (e.g. IT and legal) to implement required structures and infrastructure for the product.
- Surface and provide data insights to drive metrics, measure success, inform the choices made, and uncover new opportunities.
- Ensure the vision, strategy, and roadmaps are documented clearly, and are regularly communicated, to maintain agreement across the development team, stakeholders and the leadership group.
- Build strategies and processes around curation, rollout, and onboarding.
- Produce, conduct, and oversee product demos, training, documentation, and onboarding to a broad set of customers, from artists to senior leaders.
- Shape the Product Manager role for the EA Create team – reporting to the Department Head of Tools and Technology, you will be the first Product Manager in EA Create and will draw on your experience, and standards from other parts of EA, to shape the processes and approach to managing products.
Who You AreYou have these technical skills
- You have 7+ years' experience in product management.
- You have experience and passion for delivering customer-focused software products, in areas such as large-scale asset management, digital marketplaces, e-commerce, or digital backlots.
- You have experience working with diverse teams and partners across complex organizations to achieve results.
- You understand software development lifecycle principles and are familiar with Agile development processes.
You Have These Soft Skills
- You are great at engaging with, and understanding, stakeholders to discover what their requirements are.
- You are great at communication; you can deliver the message clearly, using a range of tools to keep stakeholders, teams and leadership informed of progress.
- You can take on complex situations quickly, bringing clarity, and use your ability to influence to define a way forward where there may be differences of opinion.
- You can manage a multitude of requests, and draw on support for help if the path isn’t clear.
Bonus If You Have
- Experience working with artist/content creators across multiple domains.
The Success Profile For This Role
There isn't just one. We are open to people with different backgrounds and previous experiences. What’s most important is your capabilities, approach to the work, and your ability to have an impact.
- You are open to new ideas, and you are trusting and accepting of your team, peers, and partners.
- You are committed to developing excellence in yourself and others and to delivering high-quality solutions.
- You value collaboration through honest and mindful communication and seek to build ideal solutions for and with our partners.
- You are willing to own the goals we set as a team, and work together to achieve them – then together, celebrate our achievements.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked! (CANADA)
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company match and, of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that is powered by creativity and individuality.