Senior Product Manager
Senior Game Product Manager
Electronic Arts’ Firemonkeys Studio in Melbourne, Australia is highly regarded throughout the industry as a leading mobile game studio. We release new meaningful updates on a regular basis for games such as Real Racing 3, The Sims FreePlay, Need for Speed, and The Sims Mobile.
EA is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help define, market, and upkeep the company’s free-to-play mobile gaming portfolio. You will be helping the team in developing the feature roadmap, designing the game economy, and providing analytics support from creation to launch to live operations. This is a strategic, metrics-driven role focusing on the game’s user acquisition, engagement, and monetization crucial to delivering engaging and viral games that are fun, iconic, and meet the company’s aggressive revenue goals. You will learn a ton, have fun, and be a critical part of our success. You will report to the Director of Product.
- Bring experience, direction, and measurable performance to the game design and development process
- Maximize titles' acquisition, engagement, monetization, and of course, fun!
- Work with game team leadership to plan and execute product roadmap to meet goals via a regular deployment cycle. Measure performance and adjust. See the results of your actions daily
- Sell the why, the vision, and the roadmap to the team and stakeholders
- Use a strong quantitative background to create, balance and manage virtual economies and economy models
- Run a cross-disciplinary feature team as a feature owner to deliver new experiences and features to our players
- Work closely with game producers to provide product economy analysis, revenue optimization, feature recommendations, and on-going live support for our games
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new opportunities and features to improve user conversion, retention, and monetization
- Work closely with Analytics team to bring in world-class tools and methodologies like Machine Learning to game development process
- Coordinate closely with marketing, creative, and franchise teams to promote titles both in-game and externally to optimize response/ROI
- Work closely with Product Directors in business planning and KPI setting for the team
- 5+ years of experience in product management within consumer web, and e-commerce products
- Strong analytics skills and experience with data-driven decision making
- Experience using Excel or BI tools (Power BI or Tableau) to build dashboards and generate insights
- Experience in a B2C product management environment where your consumer is the priority
- Demonstrated experience leading a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborative working style, being open for feedback and enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Games industry experience is highly desirable
- Mobile expertise is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree – CS/EE/Engineering degree preferred
- MBA preferred
- A passionate, performance-driven self-starter
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.