Senior Manager of Intraday & Incident Management
We’re hiring a Senior Manager of Intraday & Incident Management to join EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We’re looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
Reporting to the Director of Service Continuity, the Senior Manager of Intraday & Incident Management manages the end-to-end problem management process, mitigating crisis and incident management, focusing both reactively on issue resolution, and on the prevention of problems in the future. You will provide leadership and strategic direction to the Intraday & Incident Management function.
You will help us maintain service continuity for our players and you will be ready to embrace our culture and enhance our performance. You will have broad experience solving complex problems, strategic planning, partnering, and helping team members grow.
Additional Responsibilities Below
You will work quickly and collaboratively to identify and assess the impact of player issues. You will coordinate efforts across CE, the broader EA organization, and our outsourcing partner to resolve or improve those issues while managing internal communications and updates with our players.
- Lead the development of our business continuity goal to create contingency plans that make sure staffing remains as constant as possible in the event of an emergency
- Use insights from problem / incident / crisis management to improve EA customer care
- Develop the strategy for the Intraday & Incident Management function
- Provide leadership to a global team of multiple roles within the analyst, incident and continuous improvement areas across multiple sites
- Oversee successful development of success measures of the function, management of matrices to support success measures
- Maintain an awareness of the latest industry tools to ensure that EA is using cutting-edge technology
- Play a central role with the wider Service Delivery Operations leadership team in forward planning and strategy development for the operations
- This role will require some domestic and international travel
- Intraday & Incident Management is an essential function and will require outside of business hours may require shift work including evenings, weekends, holidays
- 2+ years management experience
- Minimum ITIL certification or equivalent at foundation level
- 2 years minimum Business Continuity and Crisis Management experience
- Experience in complex organization and in a contact center environment
- Minimum of 10 years of people management experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the contact center business
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- Experience implementing the strategy for a department
- Success in leading transformational change in a diverse operating environment
- Experience leading by example and motivating teams and individuals to a high level of achievement and to reach their full potential
- Commercially astute with contract management expertise
- Operational management capability – experience meeting performance targets
- Experience leading global teams with varying work hours and locations