Senior GameAI Software Engineer - New Respawn IP
We are looking for a highly skilled AI Software Engineer to join our team. Help bring the Star Wars universe to life by creating and expanding systems that allow designers to create fun, engaging, and intelligent AI behavior.
What you’ll do…
- Take features from start to finish, working on any related parts necessary and interact with design, animation and engineering teams.
- Architect and implement code to make AI that seems smart, and is fun to kill or otherwise interact with.
- Maintain knowledge of AI systems to support designers, animators, and other engineers.
- Write code in C/C++ and other appropriate languages.
- Work on non-AI tasks when needed.
Ideally, you will have…
- Ability to learn, maintain, and extend a code base as well as write new code from scratch.
- Experience with code/data and multithreading optimizations.
- Excellent 3D Math skills.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Fluency in C/C++.
Other qualities we look for…
- Self-motivated, team player with excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability and drive to contribute towards and advance all aspects of a game.
- Computer science, mathematics, physics or related degree.
- Strong game design sensibilities.
- Passion for games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.