Senior Game Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who will work on the Apex Legends Mobile roadmap team, spearheading new features to provide an exciting experience to our players for years to come. You will report to the Lead Roadmap PM and work with different disciplines from product management, production, design, engineering, marketing to drive the product roadmap planning and execution.
- Develop product roadmap with a holistic view of the rapid involving game market, identify opportunities that can help bring our game to the next level and translate them into product features
- Work closely with leadership and performance team to create features that improve player experience and hit our business goals
- Partner with producers, developers and quality verification teams to ensure the execution of feature development and high-quality of the deliverables
- Provide guidance on roadmap trade-offs based on the game’s priorities and cost-benefit analyses
- 3+ years’ experience in product management for mobile games
- In depth knowledge of shooters, battle royale or other competitive gameplays
- Delivered at least one product through the entire product development cycle
- Experience collaborating across disciplines including game design and programming
- Strong intuition of what “feels good” for players
- A motivated, proactive, and self-starter mindset
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.