Senior Data Analyst
The Sr. Data Analyst will focus on improving data capabilities and business intelligence for our Quality verification teams, astute at spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and convey complex concepts, along with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel (can perform complex functions) , you will report to the Development Director of Analytics.
What the Senior Data Analyst will do at EA:
- You will prepare detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify essential areas of opportunity and insight to guide future design.
- You will evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
- You will connect with multiple data providers and customers in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- You will conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
- You will drive best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
- You will help us develop data solutions and data governance practices to support us in our Organization's data transformation.
- You will develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- You will be a Champion for data quality; create data quality policy and implement monitoring to ensure compliance.
- You will mentor Junior Data Analysts from a technical perspective.
The next great Senior Data Analyst needs:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, using data to improve processes.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest
- Build data modeling and data warehousing
- An enthusiasm for creating solutions involving all team members
- Excited to manage processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
- Develop relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.