Senior Player Engagement Lead
Senior Player Engagement Lead
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
The Senior Player Engagement Lead is a crucial position within the Asia Creative Strategy team. You will report to the Head of Creative Strategy and Player Engagement. You will be part of a creative team of passionate, creative, and experienced specialists who inspire the world to play. We're located in Sydney, join us!
- Coordinate regular community team syncs across platforms to ensure that our overarching strategies are being performed
- Become the contact for global integrated comms teams activations including EA Play Live, Gamescom and capture events
- Oversee and consult with our community teams on our Go to Community plans for each region
- Lead our community-focused listening and feedback programs to provide the business with insights to help fuel strategic planning - identifying and understanding cultural insights
- Manage our escalation process and crisis management in relation to social media
- Your work will also involve looking at and evaluating opportunities for strategic growth in competitive gaming across Asia
- At least 5 years of Community/Social/esports experience including mobile gaming or entertainment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or Communications related
- Passion for gaming and great brands with an understanding of both the gaming and cultural nuances of Asia
- Experience developing marketing relationships and influencing senior partners including regional and global teams in English
- Understanding of competitive gaming with experience and/or a passion for eSports
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.