(Closed) Senior Analyst, Intelligence & Investigations
Scope of Position
The role of Senior Analyst-Intelligence and Investigations is to collect and analyze information and track threat activities directly or indirectly affecting EA’s people, assets, and interests globally. You will create intelligence, investigations, and incident management support to EA’s internal business operations. We ask that you have an advanced level of research, investigations, and incident management skills to be used in the detection, monitoring, mitigation, and prevention of threats, vulnerabilities, and other criminal activity affecting EA’s interests. You will develop finished intelligence products used to inform EA business decision makers and provide tactical support to EA Operators.
- Conduct high-level research and risk assessments to help inform EA business decision makers.
- Provide an advanced level of credible and relevant information to guide investigations and develop leads.
- Develop incident management exercises and provide feedback to be used in post-exercise review/analysis/debrief.
- Manage the identification, investigation, and case management of incidents involving EA or our partner organizations.
- Produce and review both raw and finished intelligence products to our customers.
- Conduct briefings for a variety of customers as requested (by phone, video conference, in-person briefing, or industry conference).
- Support investigations through the collection of intelligence related to threats originating from external sources, as well internal incidents including issues affecting EA employees, players, facilities, and brand.
- Develop reporting of statistical and written analysis of user threats, incidents, and investigations for management review.
- Establish professional relationships with partners including law enforcement, public safety, and investigative organizations.
- You will proactively identifying risk and establishing mitigation measures.
- You will build credibility, objectivity, and respect across all parts of our business.
- You will Produce and review quality finished research products and long term strategic assessments.
- Expand best practices relevant to Global Safety Physical Security operations, and providing assistance and mentorship to other members of our team.
- Work with other service entities (IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Trust & Safety).
- Understand differences in standards and culture across our different geographies.
- Maintain advanced note keeping, report writing, electronic case management, and investigative skills to meet criminal and civil evidentiary standards.
- Partner with law enforcement/government investigators and analysts.
- Oversee quality control checks to identify and highlight best practices in security operations through assessment and improvement.
- Conduct intelligence gathering and investigations.
- Communicate investigative findings to Executive Staff.
- Provide analysis to support events and personal protection assignments, including executive protection.
- Provide travel safety advice.
Professional Expertise/ Knowledge
- Experience with investigations (corporate or government) and intelligence collection and analysis.
- Protect confidential business information and important assets.
- Develop team members, and the coordination of training for our personnel.
- 5+ years in a similar role within a Global Corporate Security Team, Law Enforcement (Central Police/State Police), or Military organization.
- Preference for technical skills which allow for applying Information Technology to implement technical solutions specific to investigations and intelligence analysis.
- Investigative and analytical skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment.
- In-depth experience in all facets of the intelligence cycle, including data collection, information processing, analysis, and production.
- Bachelor’s and advanced degree preferred, or equivalent experience in a security or research setting.
- ASIS International, or similar, affiliation.
- Interview training preferred.
- CFI, PCI, CFE, CICA, CEAA, PSP or similar certification.
No. of Direct Reports
- Advanced individual contributor
Project management reporting
Matrix Mentoring/ Support for Role
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Facility Operations
- Facilities, Finance, Procurement, IT, Site Leadership, Legal, HR, and Public Safety Agencies