Reporting Analyst, CGE
At Competitive Gaming Entertainment [CGE] we're pushing the boundaries of the industry. We are a fast growing team with amazing challenges full of creativity, passion and collaboration. We’re innovators and storytellers who seek to engage our players and viewers creating the most entertaining experiences for our key titles.
In this position you will be working closely with CGE’s Directors to leverage existing tools and create new ones to build our planning and operational ecosystem on google sheets. You will be creating complex formulas and Google Apps scripts to automate and connect various phases of our processes. The ideal candidate is able to confidently execute these tasks in google sheets, as well as translate into Excel if required.
This is a 3-month contract position.
- Responsible for creating a series of interconnected financial, operational and business ops tools in google sheets
- Identify opportunities to leverage existing tools and to optimize existing spreadsheets
- Partner closely with CGE’s Director’s to understand business requirements and translate them into a spreadsheet structure
- 2+ years of expertise with Google Sheets and Google Apps Script
- In-depth ability with excel (including macros, pivot tables, and v-lookups)
- Attention to detail and ability to create clean and visually appealing spreadsheets
- Inquisitive and problem solving nature to drive business requests into comprehensive spreadsheets
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- Proactivity in delivering quality and timely results
- Experience in finance and/or accounting spreadsheets is a plus
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.