Public Relations Coordinator Intern (Summer 2021)
Requisition Number: 165221
The integrated communications team is looking for a public relations coordinator intern. As a member of the team you'll work closely with the integrated communications director and PR managers to manage the logistics of daily communication including planning for internal and external communications. You will work across all elements of the integrated team including social media, core community, and influencer planning. From event execution to brief creation this is a chance to see how Electronic Arts works with the world.
The integrated communications primary goal is to create and execute plans to deliver the narrative of Electronic Arts. Creating events and revealing plans for games with earned media and influencers is just the start of the journey. We also tell stories across social media and directly to our consumers through owned channels. Working with external agencies and teams throughout EA, we play an essential part in the go-to-market strategy for our games.
- You will work with other EA teams to align on execution of communication plans.
- You will manage the logistics of internal communications and execution documentation.
- You will help with internal team scheduling and planning
- You will help manage tactics and strategy execution for studio projects
- This is a great opportunity to learn about the game industry and experience working for a world-class communication organization.
What you will learn
- Gain insight into the go-to-market plans created across businesses within EA
- First hand experience on how communication plans are created and executed.
- Experience managing the logistics of communication planning and crisis communication
- Experience working with an external agency and integrated comms teams.
- Bachelor's student majoring in Business, Communications, Journalism, or a related field slated to graduate no earlier than May 2022
- You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a full time basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Creativity and a desire to work with multiple teams to deliver and coordinate complex communication plans.
- Comfortable working with Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office or related products.
- Familiarity with the Google productivity software, Google Drive, and Powerpoint
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work from home environment for the internship.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.