Project & People Manager - FIFA
The EA - FIFA team is searching for a Project&People Manager to help us create the next FIFA, the most popular video game in the world. A game like FIFA consists of many features, and a Project&People Manager ensures the delivery of one or more game features, on time, and within budget, while reporting to a Senior Development Director that is overseeing the whole project.
- You oversee the delivery of one or more features while working with colleagues across the largest EA studios in the world.
- Work with FIFA development teams generally consisting of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists and Designers.
- Anticipate bottlenecks and provide management escalation
- Track and implement project improvement plans to promote team efficiency and quality improvements
- Identify and see all risks towards resolution.
- Create goals for the team.
- Conduct regular one-to-ones to allow team members to raise issues, questions, achievements, and follow up on the goals.
- Conduct annual performance review preparation (calibration) with peers and management.
- Resolve any issues or disputes within the team in a collaborative way, ensuring team satisfaction
- 4+ years Project Manager or Project Lead experience, and 2+ years of People Management
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Game Development, Business or equivalent training and professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), tools and frameworks.
- Proficient in bug tracking tools (JIRA or similar) and project management tools (Hansoft or similar).
- Experience working with broad diverse teams.
- Mediation and conflict resolution skills.
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.