Project & People Manager - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players.
At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is the role of a lifetime.
The EA Sports team is searching for a Project & People Manager to manage the development of the most popular video games in the world. A game like FIFA consists of many features and as a Project & People Manager you will ensure the delivery of one or more game features, while reporting to a Senior Development Director.
- Manage the development of one or multiple features in a Waterfall-Agile hybrid environment for outstanding entertainment products;
- Manage planning, monitor execution, organize review meetings, work with colleagues from others studios and remove blockers;
- Coordinate the project team consisting of Software Engineers, Animators, Artists, and Designers;
- Help us manage risks, communicate status, identify challenges and create action plans to remove them;
- Manage the professional development of team members;
- Contribute to the recruitment process, establish goals with team members based on their personal development plans and organize one-to-one meetings;
- Manage performance and conduct annual reviews together with peers and management;
- Resolve challenges in a collaborative way, ensuring team satisfaction;
- 7+ years of project management and 5+ years of people management experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), tools, and processes;
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following areas: Computer Science, Game Production/Development, Business, etc.;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, project management tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, Hansoft), bug tracking systems (e.g. DevTrack, JIRA);
- Experience working with broad teams;
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.