Production Coordinator - Business Affairs
If you have production experience with videogames, TV, advertising, or other mediums and are tremendously organized, able to manage complex projects expeditiously and thrive on helping leaders do more, be more efficient and more effective then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Talent and Labor Relations department needs an excellent partner who knows what it takes to manage production solutions in a fast-paced environment, keep things organized, collaborate across groups, provide a/p and HR compliance and solve problems before they arise.
What a Production Coordinator does at EA:
- Independently provides high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the team members they support.
- Assumes full ownership and maintenance of day player performer engagements, including booking, scheduling, contracting, and payroll obligations.
- Liaises with internal and external parties, including development teams, marketing teams, payroll house, talent and agents.
- Projects a knowledgeable, professional, and supportive image to all parties.
- Prioritizes people and situations in need of attention and handles highly confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion.
- Possesses the ability to coordinate multiple productions remotely and understands key functions of production shoots, including casting, crew engagement and covid protocols.
- Builds budgets and tracks relevant expenses for accurate accounting reconciliations. Files and tracks all performer payments, reimbursements, and other expenses in online tool.
- Prepares shared documents in Google Docs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Provides monitoring and follow-through support on action items in progress.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel; including work visa’s.
- Other duties as assigned
Production Coordinator needs to be/possess:
- Minimum 3 years administrative and/or coordinator experience in an entertainment, production or legal department.
- General working knowledge of the entertainment industry, union contracts, and agency relations a plus.
- A self-motivated, highly organized and results-oriented individual who works with little or no supervision who demonstrates initiative, flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, and who anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- High level of personal integrity, and professionalism when speaking with important parties including key internal and external partners and executives
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Detail oriented and possess the ability to complete work assignments with a high degree of quality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and assist multiple team members at the same time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, change-oriented, problem-solving environment; able to manage in a changing and ambiguous environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Takes initiative and goes beyond established framework; looks for new ideas and creative solutions to overcome challenges
- Balances a strong work ethic and going-the-extra-mile enthusiasm with levity and humility; has contagious energy and dedication while managing to enjoy the process and understand where you fit in the overall group or structure
- Polite, easy-going, patient and service-oriented
- Passionate about the entertainment industry and displays a deep knowledge of interactive and general media entertainment.