(Closed) Product Management Intern
As a Product Management Intern in EA’s Digital Platform Product Management Team, you will work on defining services and tools that will be used by game development teams both inside and outside of EA. The Digital Platform includes product areas such as Commerce, Identity, Social, Game Economy, Game Play Services, Developer Experience, Data & AI. You will be a PM generalist in a product area.
Responsibility & Skills
- Engage in research and discovery of growth areas that will lead to insights on Product features that can be pitched to the product leadership team.
- Enable high functioning of a product by engaging in definition, capture, analysis and visualization of key product metrics that can be used to improve the product.
- Write Product Specs in the form of User Stories & mockups that can be easily consumed by engineering and understood by non-technical audiences.
- Work collaboratively with engineering to understand tradeoff and iterate on Product Specs. Communicate tradeoff & scope decisions to stakeholders. Collaborate with other Product Managers to build a cohesive offering.
- Partner cross-functionally with other teams such as Customer Care, Legal, Marketing, Studios, Finance to gather inputs and communicate feature scope.
- Create product & feature collaterals to enable auxiliary teams to drive the adoption of features.
- Demonstrate structured and analytical thinking on nebulous problems
- Demonstrate keen Product Sense
- Demonstrate stellar written and oral presentation skills to senior audience - both technical and non-technical
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.