Producer/Product Owner - FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favourite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
FIFA is looking for a Producer / Product Owner / Creative to bring the next level of customization content to our players in the live service. Partnering with a world-class FIFA art team, some of the best designers and artists around the world, and a year-round live service team, you will deliver joy and engagement to our players at a massive scale.
This is a key role to develop new thinking, approaches, and processes in our goal to continue to grow the success and scale of the game. As we look ahead over the next 3+ years, this type of content will be critical to our players and our business. You might have a background from a creative agency, a AAA producer/product owner, a mobile or tech product manager, or a mix of all of them; your philosophy, the scale of previous roles, and your accomplishments are what we value most.
You will define creative direction on our seasonal content, from the themes and application of authentic and culturally relevant cosmetics, to partnering with Brand Marketing for external brands and design houses, and finally working with our art directors on the end product that will go into the game.
In addition to the creative, you will be the ‘glue’ for the team, as the midfielder orchestrating others in the team focusing on art direction, project management, marketing, and game development. You will be providing direction, driving alignment, managing stakeholders, and ultimately steering the project forward.
You will also craft the creative and priorities for the project with our Product Managers, taking the analytic insights, player sentiment, and target metrics into account for all designs we are creating and our long-term strategy.
If this role, ambition, brand and team culture resonate with your passions and your experience, please contact us. We believe that our best work lies ahead of us in driving the cultural phenomenon that is EA SPORTS FIFA. We can deliver more engaging experiences and bring more joy to our players. We are intent on pushing the boundaries of our game and business, and we want the next generation of talent to help get us there.
- Drive the creative direction for all of the seasonal themed vanity/cosmetic collections and create a holistic strategy that works across all FIFA experiences.
- Partner with Product Manager on content and live service strategy, co-owning the budget for content production.
- Being aware of cultural and visual trends, the content and cosmetic landscape in gaming today, and an awareness of data and metrics to inform decision making.
- Partner with the Art Director and art team on all content creation for all vanity/cosmetic collections.
- Drive the alignment of vanity/cosmetic collections across the development and Marketing partnerships.
- Partner with marketing on opportunities and partnerships with global artists, design-houses, and celebrity talent.
- Create Production briefs and narratives for each collection.
- Sign off on vanity/cosmetic Design produced by the game and economy design team.
- Provide input on seasonal art briefs to ensure the vision is clear.
- Coordinate with art-house vendors and FIFA project management to ensure quality and delivery of content for the live service in FIFA.
- Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- An experienced producer, product manager, or creative with 6+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Familiar with scrum, agile, and waterfall development concepts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.