The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA’s games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
EA seeks a dedicated and skilled analyst to support the payment operations, based out of the Shanghai office. The analyst will work closely with the Commerce team to help monitor, report, and optimize payment operations, and provide the actionable insights to drive the business decisions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyze performance data to identify opportunities and challenges, then create plans to drive results.
- Creation and maintenance of periodic reports, interactive dashboards, and ad-hoc queries.
- Perform regular deep dives to investigate payment issues, trends, and performance tracking.
- Evaluate the impact of game promotions, regulatory changes, and industry developments.
- Design A/B tests and experiments to test hypotheses around optimizing payment success rate, analyze test results, and communicate findings.
- Communicate results of analysis with recommendations and impact to the stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
- A bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Data Science, Analytics, Mathematics, or a related field at a minimum; a master’s degree in one of these fields is a significant plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytics role using data to help guide decisions, preferably in a consumer products-oriented industry (e.g. gaming, e-commerce).
- Proficiency in oral and written English is a must.
- Excellent SQL querying skills and experience working with distributed data stores (Hadoop, Redshift etc.) is a big plus.
- Familiarity with use of data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, R Shiny).
- Proficiency analyzing large datasets in both a spreadsheet program (e.g. Excel, Sheets)
- Experience of modeling, A/B testing, multivariate testing and statistics is desirable.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within a small team and effectively communicate across teams in different regions.
- Passion for games or sports.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.