Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring cutting edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences to reach billions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
- Managing Vendors including initial setup, relationship management, and PO processing
- Planning, coordinating, and confirming domestic and international travel.
- Coordinating large-scale meetings and events including happy hours, team lunches, team off-sites, logistics and team activities.
- Coordinate contracted employees via Salesforce.
- Providing high-level administrative support including new employee onboarding, office supply management, and individual equipment needs.
- Keep track of important shared studio resources
- Owning and maintaining executive calendars including scheduling meeting room space.
- Tracking and managing expense reporting and planning travel for the studio and executive leaders.
- Proactively managing your executive’s time through calendar management and by acting as liaison between executive, staff and guests.
- Maintaining calm while handling competing demands.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft or Google office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, etc
- Spacious 19,000 sqft 10th floor office with amazing views of the San Gabriel mountains, all of Pasadena, and Los Angeles (on a clear day)
- Weekly Happy Hours, donuts and bagels.
- Full kitchen with snacks, drinks, espresso machine and nitro cold brew
- A game room with classic multi-arcade machines, modern consoles, and PC gaming stations
- Foosball, Ping-pong table, and Cornhole game
- EV charging
- Motorized sit-stand desks
- Private wellness room