North American Football, Community Manager
The Community Engagement Team connects the voices of EA’s 300+ million players to our global game and strategy teams, facilitating healthy conversation working together to build thriving communities. The Community Manager III, Core Community will lead the execution strategy of EA’s North American community engagement programs, including initiatives that deliver transparent direct-to-player communications, while working hands-on with the community to provide critical game feedback to our development teams.
As part of this role, the Community Manager III will develop and drive the execution strategy for Madden and College Football’s Community Activation Team communications across internal (Studio Direct) and external (Anchor Platform) channels, develop a strong external presence with players through transparent communications, manage the (Insert game)’s strategy for EA’s player influencer program (Game Changers) and develop messaging aligned with our franchise brand voice. In addition, the Community Manager III will partner closely with Community teammates, studio and other cross-functional groups to insure a consistent, high quality player experience inside and outside of our games via strategic real-time feedback about the health of our games.
Passion is the fuel that drives our teams, and the successful candidate will take a love of football - matched with deep franchise expertise, an ability to drive team collaboration and strong influencer relationships - to strengthen overall player engagement and sentiment for the franchise across the world.
- Builds and executes franchise community strategies and executions
- Represents community strategies and executions to franchise leadership
- Collaborating with key integrated comms partners such as Comms and Social to ensure unified franchise plans
- Passion to drive day to day executions of global franchise communities, through a love of gaming - matched with deep franchise expertise, community mgt skills and strong interpersonal communications skills - to strengthen overall player engagement and sentiment for the franchise across the world.
- Role will require skill to lead the Global Community Engagement strategy, including initiatives that deliver transparent direct-to-player communications, while managing a suite of Community Platforms that deliver against our core community quality standards.
- As part of this role, the CMIII, will be the global driver of the community strategies across internal processes and external channels, partnering with enterprise-wide or territory stakeholders to drive alignment to the plan.
- The role will help define our global voice in the community through transparent communications, while managing work against budgets, lead the strategy for EA’s player community programming, core influencer programming and executions , executing our community standard
- Will also work with enterprise-wide stakeholders across multiple franchises to insure a consistent, high-quality player experience inside and outside of our games via strategic real-time feedback about the health of our games.