Music Intern - Summer 2021
Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO)
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
- The intern for the World Wide Music Department will work closely with music supervisors to drive production processes across all titles.
- Will support music marketing for trailer production, and will conduct analyses of social media impact in tandem with EA music related launches.
- Analyzing the social media presence of soundtrack artists prior to launches to identify Marketing priorities.
- Tracking soundtrack engagement on social media and worldwide reception.
- Assist in the production of various soundtracks.
- Create weekly reports on new music, emerging artists, worldwide music headlines.
- Assist in creating music team weekly meeting agendas.
- Assist in searching for trailer songs.
- Assist music supervisors with asset and production flow.
- Oversee shipments and tracking to external partners and talent.
- Assist in quality control and testing all final assets prior to game implementation.
- Participate in marketing brainstorm meetings.
- Conduct and present on various case studies on emerging music usage in tech and media.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelors or masters program
- Someone who loves music and desires to work in the music industry.
- Someone who has an ear to the ground for new music trends and emerging artists.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment and can also work independently.
- Someone who maintains a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent and/or executives.
- Someone who pays close attention to detail and understands projects based off of quick instructions.
- Someone who works well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Someone who understands and respects the importance of department confidentiality.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.