Middle East Mobile Publishing & Marketing Manager
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Publishing & Marketing Manager to join our team to lead the development and execution of market strategy focused on player Acquisition and engagement in the Middle East.
You are required to have a strong understanding of video game publishing strategy, including experience across mobile marketing, mobile platforms, and mobile operations.
You will provide crucial input to the development of go-to-market campaigns, lead and own major market specific publishing projects, while pioneering outstanding global mobile publishing execution to best position EA for future growth in the market.
- You will develop detailed and engaging, high-quality localized marketing content and promotional activity plan to support the Global brand marketing strategy, live service and feature calendar releases for EA's core titles in market.
- Manage the implementation, testing and refinement of essential mobile publishing enhancements across the Middle East to ensure that player engagement and experience with EA content is maximized. These activities include enhancements across payments, pricing, communications, community, support, partnerships and esports.
- You will manage and support the Middle Eastern Mobile community managers or agencies while working with the studio franchise live service operations team to ensure that player feedback and sentiment is incorporated into the ongoing planning cycle.
- You will monitor market and genre trends and competitors to inform marketing strategy and report back to important internal partners (MPA & Studios).
- You will manage weekly mobile metric reporting output, detailing performance across all channels
- Partner with EA global creative & localization teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
- You will develop and foster relationships with platform, brand and media partners.
- You will establish and manage relationship with governmental and regulatory bodies.
- You will achieve performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations.
- A mobile generalist who understands the importance of using data to guide decisions.
- A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular.
- 3 or more years of marketing experience in a mobile games or creative agency environment with experience with marketing content and features.
- Demonstrable experience of in managing projects and deadlines.
- Experience developing marketing strategies, conducting market research and executing high impact marketing plans.
- Understanding of important cultural celebrations and holiday periods, including essential relevant local market events.
- Experience working with and across many locally relevant engagement and social platforms.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrable copywriting with experience localizing from English to local language.
- Project management skills to create, track and communicate against multiple deliverables across departments and timelines.
- Written and spoken Arabic language proficiency is required.