Media Billing Invoice Clerk
We are seeking an Invoice Clerk (part time) to support the day-to-day direct media billing for the Global Media team as part of the Marketing Communications (Marcom) team. The Marcom group sets the strategy, produces the content, and executes the marketing campaigns for our games. This position will contribute to the Marcom team by ensuring that all in-house and agency billings are managed in a timely and compliant manner. The Invoice Clerk will support the Billing Associate in the execution of invoice processing across the portfolio of titles. The ideal candidate will have experience working simultaneously with multiple tasks while operating under set deadlines.
- Support Billing Associate and work with Finance partners and team leads to ensure month end deadlines are met
- Audit all incoming vendor invoices to ensure the data submitted is in compliance with EA AP policy
- To work proactively based on the media plan to request invoices from the media vendor
- Create Purchase Orders for functional spend and track and submit invoices against corresponding POs covering Media
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in accounting or billing in a similar position
- Minimum intermediate proficiency in Excel (vlookups, pivot tables and ability to search and sort through large amounts of data to resolve queries in short timeframes).
- Familiarity in Oracle a plus but not required
- Comfortable with mathematics and financial data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working individually as well as with a team
- Great attention to detail
- Service oriented attitude
- Critical thinker who can analyze situations and come up with creative solutions that are compliant with EA policy
- Confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Excellent ability to organize and coordinate tasks without continual input
- Must be proactive in requesting information to ensure financial deadlines are met
- Comfortable working remotely as this role is unlikely to have an office base
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.