We are EA
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Marketing EA Sports team is looking for a Marketing Campaign Intern for our FIFA Brand.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will work as part of the Marketing team based in our Milan office. This is great opportunity to gain valuable experience working in an international company within the video games industry.
What a Marketing Campaign Intern does at EA:
- You will support the Marketing team in daily operations.
- You will take part of the briefs' preparation for the agencies (PR, Talents etc…); and the analysis and implementation of their recommendations.
- You will work on PR activities (press release, share information and assets with our agencies…)
- You will implement contests, partnerships, promotions and consumer events or press
- Coordination with the departments involved in the product lifecycle (Intl Marketing, Legal, Trade and Development Studio)
- Adaptation of packaging, product sheets and the marketing documentation for the Italian market
- You will track, approve and control translations before publication on our different blogs or websites
- Adaptation of advertising campaigns: TV, Online, Radio and Print
- Assistance with communities (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) and monitoring of Indicators.
- Assist the Community Engagement Manager during key events of the year
The next great Marketing Campaign Intern needs:
- Business school or university course +5, desired specialization Marketing, Business or Humanist Studies.
- Passion for entertainment and videogaming.
- Passion for and knowledge of Football and EA SPORTS FIFA are appreciated.
- Fluent Italian and business level English (the assignment includes frequent and regular exchanges with European marketing teams and development teams at the studio).
- Solid communication and writing skills
- Independent with a proactive and analytical attitude
- Photoshop skills or other popular creative software is beneficial
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Annual salary
- Lunch vouchers
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.