Marcom Activation Manager - Russia
As the Marcom Activation Manager Russia, you will lead the marketing, communication and community activations across our non-sports titles portfolio in Russia. You will report to the Central Europe Regional Marcom Activation Senior Manager, and oversee the execution and evaluation of localized campaigns, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on our commercial goals worldwide.
While focused on bringing global campaigns to life in local territories, you will need to manage your portfolio based on its potential impact to global goals.
Our endeavour to be the World's Greatest Games Company can only be achieved if ALL our employees and players feel heard, welcome and celebrated. By joining our team, you will unite to a diverse, and multicultural group with an accelerated approach to diversity and inclusion focused on inspiring Russia to play.
You Will Help Build
- Expertise on the Russian market: Surfacing country insights to the Marcom Activation Regional teams to inform early the marketing strategic planning.
- Seamless Player Journeys: Developing localized marketing and communication activations that support the global strategic brief, ensuring cohesion across all owned, paid and partner Russian channels
- Activation roadmaps connecting with business deliverables: Tracking and interpreting Russian campaign performance data and translating it into actions
- You will build and drive the relationship with the Russian integrated marcom agency
- A local voice for EA: Establishing the public relation local strategy and looking for product press coverage, being the in-territory contact for publishing and external partners including first party console and PC Hardware manufacturers.
- Local creators partnerships: Developing a network of influencers for each title, focused on talent selection, outstanding deliverables and reporting.
- Local community management standards: Through agency management, building local communities of players. You will set a local voice for EA living up to our global standards and values, developing bonds with a diverse and representative pool of local influencers and an always-on approach of player-facing communication.
- Activation Hygiene: Regional non-media budget management. Ensure legal compliance in local activations.
- Great localization for marketing assets: Reviewing localized assets (metadata, product glossary, packaging, media assets – video banners, sponsorship; PR materials, web pages)
You Will Need The Following Skills And Experiences
- High interest in gaming /knowledge of the industry desirable
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing and managing consumer-facing campaigns, nuanced for the Russian market.
- Influencers and talent management experience
- Experience driving public relation management, to address press-related requests and opportunities
- Online community management, social media, content creation or equivalent
- Agency and project management background
- Experience managing marketing budgets, understanding of profits and losses sheets
- Advanced Russian & English levels.
About Electronic Arts (EA)
We exist to Inspire the World to Play.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms that span the most popular genres. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.