(Closed) Marcom Activation Lead, Apex Legends
Marcom Activation Lead, Apex Legends
This role will lead all Global Marketing Activations for Apex Legends, partnering with key stakeholders across all of our cross functional teams to execute and measure integrated omni-channel activations for Apex Legends. This role requires a team player that is skilled in building strong relationships with Studio, Brand, and additional internal and external partners, ensuring consistent alignment and flawless execution for all Apex Legends Marketing activations.
- Drive global, consumer-facing marketing: Along with the Sr. Marcom Activation Manager, drives the Apex Legends global activation plans and execution across global marketing channels and touchpoints
- Drive locally nuanced, coherent, consistent, compelling player journeys: Develops global activation plans and executes global marketing activations, ensuring cohesion across territories in partnership with Regional Marcom Activation Managers; tracks beat readiness and works with Marcom Activation Director to remove barriers to timely, coherent execution
- Inspire a cross-functional team of marketers: Inspire an unassailable sense of shared purpose across functional teams and equip, empower and enable solution-oriented creative progress.
- Problem-solve: Collaborate with partner teams within and outside of Marcom to alleviate obstacles to timely, quality player-facing executions
- Connects marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Tracks and interprets campaign performance data delivered by Global Analytics & Insights and translates into actions
- Budget management: Helps manage cross functional marketing budgets globally (where applicable)
- Marketing Activation Roadmap: Along with the Sr. Marcom Activation Manager, accountable for creation of global omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
- Signature Initiatives: Develops breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets
- Establish the KPI Scorecard for the campaign: Work with Insights & Analytics, Global Publishing and Channel Marketing teams to quantify and qualify success metrics.
- Beat readiness Scorecard: Risk and opportunity assessment on flawless execution of key beats
- Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
- Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context; Actively seek to become comfortable in new environment or role.
- Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
- Results Focus & Initiative: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
- Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
- 5-7 years’ experience in creating, executing, and measuring Marketing campaigns with a strong preference to candidates that have worked in videogames or entertainment.
- Ability to drive and execute marketing excellence to optimize product performance
- Commercial / Business acumen & understanding – global and local
- Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships; consistently delivers exceptional work that instils a high degree of confidence with partners
- Strong understanding of all areas of marketing to manage integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns
- Ability to execute effectively across a variety of brands and products
- Adept at managing up and in partnership with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.