Manager / Senior Manager, Corporate Development
Join EA’s Corporate Development team where original ideas and contribution are highly valued.
We’re looking for an experienced Manager/Senior Manager to join our Corporate Development team in the Bay Area. EA’s Corporate Development team is responsible for the evaluation and execution of M&A and strategic initiatives globally across EA’s teams. The group partners closely with our executive management and department leaders to: (i) identify growth opportunities for EA (ii) source and evaluate strategic initiatives to capitalize upon these opportunities and create shareholder value and (iii) manage the transaction execution and integration process.
- We are open to considering candidates at the Manager or Senior Manager level, depending on capabilities.
- Lead the evaluation and execution of M&A opportunities and strategic initiatives, including acquisitions, investments, divestitures, and strategic projects & partnerships:
- Opportunity evaluation and assessment
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Business case development
- Diligence & issue resolution
- Transaction execution & integration
- Manage our transaction team
- Effectively partner with teams and Corporate Development colleagues
- Prepare and deliver presentations to team leaders and senior management
- Source, research, and recommend potential M&A and strategic opportunities
- Monitor and assess market participants and trends in the gaming, interactive entertainment, and related sectors
Experience & Skills
- MBA from top-tier institution
- Total work experience of 10+ years with 4 years in corporate development at a large technology or media company, and a background in investment banking
- Excellent financial analysis and valuation skills, including understanding of merger/acquisition analysis and related issues
- Excellent business sense and ability to understand and resolve complex business issues
- Interact and influence across all levels within and outside our company
- A strong personal interest in the gaming industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present to executive management
- Ability to assimilate and work with multiple teams within the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and financial modelling best-practices
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.