Manager, Commercial Planning - PC
Requisition Number: 165580
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Manager, Commercial Planning
Location - Geneva, Switzerland (or UK/Western Europe)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Commercial Planning, you will be part of the global Digital Partners and Commercial Ventures team focused on driving competitive advantage with our digital partners and leading commercial innovation for the industry. You will partner with the commercial leads on PC (including EA’s own platforms, Steam and Epic), to provide planning and insight, leading to better experiences for players and revenue growth for EA.
- Be the primary forecasting contact for PC commercial leads, providing end-to-end partnership
- Work with the PC analyst to flag potential data issues, and help troubleshoot these
- Conduct deep reviews of results to provide visibility and context behind these
- Help prepare business reviews to a broad set of partners
- Provide forward-looking risks and opportunities, rolling up into EA's financial process
- Integrate into the broader EA demand process, providing insights from Digital Partners that enhance the forecast
- Provide detailed revenue modelling of prospective commercial activity (e.g. promotions, new features) and evaluate results
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related Business management fields
- Minimum five years experience in sales analysis, demand planning, category insights roles
- Strong technical skills in areas such as excel (maintaining complex spreadsheets) and data visualization tools
- Experience building strong functional partnerships that lead to successful outcomes
- Can methodically work through complex issues and is comfortable with ambiguity and change
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.