Machine Learning Intern (Summer 2021)
Join us on the journey to build and enhance business applications for our Player Experience group for our cross-platform, cross-game player network that encompasses EA Digital Platform services including identity, commerce, marketplace and social data in a modern cloud operating model. This large-scale, always-on collection of services powers EA’s network of games that will be experienced by tens of millions of monthly active users.
- Perform data analysis to produce modeling behavior
- Suggest and evaluate different algorithmic approaches to solve multiple machine learning and prediction use cases.
- Build, test, tune and deploy algorithms into production
- Partner with engineers, architects and product team to take ideas from creation to delivery
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree with an expected graduation date of Winter 2021 or Spring 2022 in Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- Have some hands-on, corporate or college level project related experience in AI/ML.
- Hands-on coding and development in one of either Java or Python.
- Fluency in data modeling, labeling and best industry practices for machine learning pipelines.
- Preferable experience in machine learning related libraries and frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment with multiple responsibilities.
- Understand CI/CD, source code management.
- Curious and passionate about learning.
Preferred: Previous internship or related work experience
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.