(Closed) League Operations Coordinator - Apex Legends
We are building a global team to strategically drive competitive gaming for Apex Legends. We are looking for passionate, determined, and humble individuals with the imagination to innovate and lead in the industry. Together we will inspire the world to play competitively and make stars of all our players.
A key part of the team is the League Operations Coordinator. As the League Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the League Operations Manager and be responsible for driving Apex Legends Competitive Gaming player initiatives and maintaining the Apex Legends competitive gaming ecosystem with transparency, efficiency, and integrity. You’ll join a tightly integrated team that crafts strategies to drive the business forward by focusing on what excites our players and drives engagement.
- Provide great service and training to internal and external operators of sanctioned tournaments.
- Forge meaningful relationships with the Apex Legends community to gather feedback, identify needs and message guidelines and obligations.
- Identify event & tournament best practices with regards to player communication and information.
- Increase competitor satisfaction.
- Improve the competitive experience at Apex Legends events.
- Draft public and competitor communications.
- Observe and track Community Tournament activations.
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of League Operations
- Evaluate competitions, identify opportunities for improvement.
- 1+ year of experience in managing esports programs, teams or tournaments
- Passion for Apex Legends, First-Person Shooters and Competitive Gaming
- An advanced understanding of online and live tournament competitive experiences from the player’s and organizer’s perspective
- Organizational, planning and inter-personal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- High attention to detail, ability to multitask, and maintain composure
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to build strong relationships built on mutual trust
- Motivated individual with an ability to work independently with guidance
- Ability to work on call, work on weekends, and travel internationally
- Proficient with MS Office, G Suite, Social Media, and Community Forums
- Fluency in more than 1 language
- Community Management experience
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are proud of the great perks we offer, like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, and of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to execute world-class competitive gaming programs, we offer excellent compensation packages and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality.
We look forward to receiving your application!
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.