Lead Product Manager - Data & AI
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States - Austin, Texas, United States - Seattle, Washington, United States - Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - Arizona, United States - California, United States - Colorado, United States - Georgia, United States - North Carolina, United States - Nevada, United States
The EA Data & AI Platform Team powers analytics, experimentation and ML feature and service engineering to build adaptive experiences in the world's most popular video games. The mission of the EA Data & AI platform team is to provide our data consumers a reliable and easy to use infrastructure for discovering, ingesting, storing, processing and working with data. We aim to help the teams that build data intensive applications or consume data to create insights to be successful. You will lead the planning, execution and success of technical projects with the ultimate purpose of improving AI/ML products experience for our hundreds of millions of users.
Are you passionate about building scalable, reliable, maintainable infrastructure and solving data problems at scale? We're working to guide the future of video games with data and AI, and we need your help!
Reporting to a Senior Director of Product Management, you will lead product management for EA's data platform supporting 20+ video game studios and service partners (security, identity and others). You will focus on empowering EA with data and insights by making our platform more accessible and useful. We are building a centralized data platform across multiple video game studios and service departments. Our platform can access data from any source that applies to any important AI + ML, live service. You will be to lead the vision and roadmap for multiple engineering teams to make data more accessible, available, and useful as we try to promote data informed culture and user experiences.
- Product manage on EA's largest data infrastructure team supporting hundreds of millions of video game players around the world
- Collaborate on and resolve customer solutions around the entire data stack to ensure maximum impact for our partners.
- Lead the feature requirement and prioritization for our next-generation flexible, real-time data processing infrastructure and push our live services to the next level
- Establish Service level agreements for all data infrastructure improvements
- Determine metrics and milestone goals to measure the impact of our work
- Build relationships with Data Scientists, Studio Producers, Product Managers and Software Engineers to understand data needs and opportunity areas for the entire platform stack
- MBA or a Degree in data engineering or data science related field (Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science) or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of Software Product Management
- 3+ years experience in data technologies.
- Experience in product management of data science, data engineering related products
- Experiences in customer engagements, Service level agreements, and sales for data services
- Experience working with engineering leads, architects, and program managers in setting vision for making data more accessible and useful for a large company
- Experience empowering large organizations of multiple departments with scalable data processing and streaming technologies
- Experience educating and inspiring organizations on how best use of data tooling for better decisions and user experiences
- Experience supporting customers by configuring and troubleshooting data access workstream including data warehouse products (Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery), query engines, ETL frameworks, and real-time processing systems (Spark, Kafka, Kinesis)
- Background in building data infrastructure for experimentation, recommendation systems
- Experience with live services and data solutions including experimentation, monitoring systems, and ML-based services (ex. Recommendation services)
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.