Knowledge Management Analyst Intern (Summer 2021)
Knowledge Management Intern
EA is looking for a knowledge management intern to work with other knowledge management team members supporting analytics. On our team you will explore EA’s knowledge management ecosystem to develop your skills while you contribute to the future of analytics at EA. You will support data-driven decisions to build better games for our players. You will share your information science knowledge with others to promote understanding of your professional domain. You will directly affect user experience by making it easy and quick to find more insightful information.
- Develop or extend taxonomy or ontology data models to support analytics
- Analyze data to make intelligent decisions on optimizing our information structures
- Work with partners to gather information to guide processes and improvement efforts for analytics
- Learn what it takes to train peers in improving information design and overcoming implementation hurdles
- Help develop governance documentation to ensure partners understand goals
- Work with team responsible for overall content management to ensure understanding of the broader digital platform
- You have skills in data retrieval and data research techniques
- You understand complex processes and communicate them to us in simple language
- You are someone who is a data-driven
- You prioritize communication that can create compelling stories for team members and managers.
- Excellent English language skills
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Management, Data Science or Computational Linguistics
- Understanding of semantic standards (RDFS/SHACL/OWL/SKOS/SPARQL)
- Understanding of taxonomy and ontology modeling
- Understanding of metadata schemas
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python
- You are comfortable working across departments in a virtual environment
- You have experience in analytics, reporting or business intelligence environments
- You will establish relationships and guide others in knowledge management best practices
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.