Jr. Media Buyer Analyst Intern (Summer 2021)
Requisition Number: 165258
We are EA
Jr. Media Buying Analyst Intern
Redwood City, Ca/Remote
Do you want to learn what it takes to be a cutting edge digital marketing professional? Now’s your chance to be a part of EA’s Performance Marketing team and work closely with channel managers, creative teams, product and data science under the supervision of a manager on our Growth Enablement team!
What You’ll Do:
- You will work with your mentor closely to define the scope your project, develop the framework, and measure the impact
- You will conduct data analysis to contribute to business decisions
- You will build the campaign and ensure standard methodologies are followed across the dashboard
- You will monitor key metrics via dashboards to measure the performance of paid media campaigns
- Creative management, reporting and A/B testing
- Sync and collaborate with game studios and other cross-functional teams
- You have experience in Google UAC, Facebook and/or DSP (Programmatic)
- You have experience in MS Office and/or Google Suite
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- You are able to juggle multiple priorities and maintain strong attention to detail
- You have In-depth knowledge of media planning fundamentals e.g. impression, reach, frequency, formats, measurement etc.
- Strong interest in marketing/mobile gaming is a plus
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.