Japan Marketing Coordinator
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Japan Marketing Coordinator
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. This position is a 12-month contract role with Electronic Arts. The Japan Marketing Coordinator is a key supporting role within EA's Sydney-based Asia Pacific Marketing team – Japan Market. You will be working closely with the JANZ Senior Marketing & Communications Manager and Japan Marketing & Communications Managers. You will be responsible for coordinating strategies to engage and build loyalty within EA's player communities, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting games, features or events within the live-service game landscape.
- Deliver campaign information and assets to both internal and external stakeholders
- Report campaign performance based on content creator and platform data
- Responsible for coordination and publishing of campaign content via EA owned channels, and the ability to work with 1st party partners to provide content on external channels
- Create and curate local content to support overall strategy executions
- Build out and outreach community network for campaign amplifications
- Leverage social listening tools to gather insights for content and community patterns and preferences
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, community or communications role
- Fluent in both English and Japanese, both written and spoken
- An understanding of key cultural celebrations and holiday periods, including key relevant market events that are unique to Japan
- Knowledge of social media platforms for the Japanese Market
- Experience in managing relationships with social media & PR Agencies
- Knowledge of Google suite products such as Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.