(Closed) IT Specialist II
Electronic Arts Information Technology (EAIT) group keeps our employees and business operations connected globally. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. We bring creative technology services to each one of these areas, keeping everyone creative, collaborative and productive. Our team ensures better play across all of EA and needs your help to do that.
- You will provide daily technical support to studios on desktop, laptop, Mac, game consoles, mobile devices, meeting room techs.
- Deploy and support operating systems and client software, including Windows, macOS, Office 365, Perforce, Autodesk, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, game development software, SCCM, etc.
- Participate in supporting works of IT infrastructure: networking, server, virtualization, storage, Perforce, etc.
- Manage local IT projects, and deliver global/regional IT project in the sites
- Follow EAIT processes to perform change, incident/problem, and configuration management tasks
- Manage and track IT assets
- Develop relationships and communicate with business teams and studios
- You will report into Site IT Manager, Shanghai
- 5+ years of experience in an IT support role
- We are looking for candidates with experience supporting and troubleshooting PC desktop, laptop, Mac, game consoles, meeting room hardware, Windows 10, macOS, Office 365, Zoom, Slack, Google Drive, SCCM, VPN client software etc.
- Experience working with Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP, DNS, and video conferencing
- Good knowledge of networking, server, Linux, virtualization, and storage
- Solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and spoken English skills, being global teams
- Customer-centric mindset, knowing how to respond appropriately in challenging situations
- Passionate to grow in IT tech areas and willing to take challenges
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.